Image Map

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

13 Weeks- Hello, 2nd trimester!

Baby Crossen is 13 weeks and 1 day today! I am so ready to put this first trimester behind me. I've been told things get so much better with the second trimester and I'm hoping that's the case. I can already tell a huge difference with the nausea. I don't feel sick if I don't eat every hour, which has been the case for the last month or so. The food aversions are still here, but I'm slowly being able to add things back in. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they go away completely!

How far along? 13 Weeks, 1 day.
Total weight gain/loss: Down to 144.5 from 146.
Stretch marks? Nope, hoping it stays that way!
Sleep: Sleep is hit or miss. Some nights I'm out like a light, others (like last night) are bad and I toss and turn all night.
Best moment this week: I have a baby bump! It's small, but it's there. It's like it came out of nowhere! I went to sleep and the next morning it was there. lol
Miss Anything? Turkey sandwiches. Drinking all the sweet tea I want.
Food cravings: Still loving chicken quesadillas from Taco Bell, pickles, and lemonade.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still can't eat meat. The smell of eggs & coffee are the worst.
Have you started to show yet: Yes! This teeny bump came out over the weekend!
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: Definitely not!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty cranky and I have zero patience.
Weekly Wisdom: Surround yourself with positivity. Even though we've only been pregnant a few months, we've already been bombarded with "advice." While most is appreciated, some of it is not. Don't pay attention to people who talk down to you about your decisions or make you feel like you don't know anything.
Looking forward to: Finding out if we're having a boy or girl on May 20!!


 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment