Image Map

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

12 Weeks!

We are 12 weeks and 2 days today! So so close to the second trimester! We had our second ultrasound today and it was amazing to see how much this baby has grown in the last 3 weeks.
How far along? 12 Weeks, 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: Down to 144.5 from 146.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep is better now that I have this. It is amazing.
Best moment this week: Seeing our baby today! It was wiggling all over the place and kept kicking its little legs and holding its arm over its head. Crazy!
Miss Anything? Still missing being able to cook and eat anything I want without fear of being sick.
Movement: Haven't felt it, but we saw it!
Food cravings: Chicken quesadillas from Taco Bell. (So gross- I never used to eat this stuff!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Most meat, the smell of coffee, orange juice.
Have you started to show yet: No. I'm at the awkward stage where I look fatter, but it's not a bump yet.
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: Definitely not!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty cranky and I have zero patience.
Weekly Wisdom: Tums. Heartburn is the worst.
Looking forward to: Finding out what Baby Crossen is in 4 weeks!!
As always, please let me know you stopped by. I'd love to hear from you!

 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

1 comment: