Image Map

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

11 Weeks!

Baby Crossen is 11 Weeks! Technically we were 11 weeks on Monday, but I've been super busy this week so we just got around to taking the picture today.
How far along? 11 Weeks, 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: I lost 2 lbs, but I think I may be back up a pound.
Maternity clothes? Nope, not yet.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I want to sleep all the time, however it's super uncomfortable already.
Best moment this week: I ate some veggies for the first time in a long time! Kind of lame to be excited about that, but it's been a long time since I've been able to keep them down!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Check out my mom and sister's reaction here.
Miss Anything? Meal planning and not getting sick anytime food is mentioned.
Movement: Nope, too soon.
Food cravings: Fruit. Doughnuts & Lemonade. Mozzarella sticks.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of coffee, meat, most vegetables.
Have you started to show yet: No. I'm at the awkward stage where I look fatter, but it's not a bump yet.
Gender prediction: Boy
Labor Signs: Definitely not!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tired. Just so so tired. But I think my fuse is a bit shorter now.
Weekly Wisdom: Carry snacks wherever you go. Nothing is worse than feeling nauseous and not having anything to eat.
Looking forward to: The second trimester and hopefully getting rid of these awful food aversions!


 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

1 comment:

  1. As far as sleep is concerned, you should try a body pillow. It has been so long, but I think that's what helped me.

    ReplyDelete