Image Map

Monday, May 12, 2014

16 Weeks!

Baby Crossen is 16 weeks today! This pregnancy is trucking right along...I have no idea where the time is going! We had a really nice mother's day brunch yesterday. It was so nice to feel better so that I could make brunch for everyone! It's hard to believe that next mother's day I will have a 6 month old!
This week is going to be such a long one! We have our gender ultrasound Sunday, so the days are going to drag until then! We think we have a girl name picked out, but can't decide on a boy name for anything! I can't wait to start decorating the nursery. As soon as we leave our appointment we are heading straight to the paint store! Also, Baby Crossen is able to hear starting this week. You better believe I will be reading it some Harry Potter!

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still the same, which worries me. My belly is getting bigger and I'm eating a ton, so I don't know why my weight hasn't gone up!
Stretch marks? Nope. Using this Mustela lotion that I have read rave reviews about. We'll see if it's worth it!
Sleep: Sleep is ok. It's so weird because I'm burning up at night now, which used to never happen! I'm used to sleeping with a quilt and comforter through the summer!
Best moment this week: Our crib came in last Friday! I can't wait to get it set up!!
Miss Anything? Not really anything new. Just advil, sweet tea, and sleeping on my stomach.
Food cravings: Chocolate ice cream on a sugar cone.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of eggs.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely! This belly is getting huge!
Gender prediction: Boy. We'll find out Sunday!!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: So so cranky. No patience.
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy it! It goes by so fast!
Looking forward to: Sunday and finding out if Baby Crossen is a he or she!!


 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment