Image Map

Monday, May 26, 2014

18 Weeks!

Baby Crossen is 18 weeks today! In two weeks, we will be at the half-way mark. The planner & list maker in me is freaking out because 5 months is going to go by so fast and we have so much stuff to do. I have lists of things to do for the nursery, things to buy, things that need to be done to our house...it goes on and on. I know we'll get it finished, but right now it seems really daunting. I think the biggest news on the baby front since we found out the gender is that Baby C is moving! I thought I felt something last week, but I wasn't sure. It almost felt like someone opened a soda in my belly. This week though I definitely know what I'm feeling is the baby. I feel these little thumps and kicks all the time, especially when I'm just lying down. It's probably the coolest thing I've experienced! I can't wait to start feeling those kicks on the outside!

How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still nothing, but my belly is sticking out so far! It's crazy.
Stretch marks? Nope. Using this Mustela lotion that I have read rave reviews about. We'll see if it's worth it!
Sleep: Hit or miss. The heartburn & the tailbone pain make it hard to get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Feeling baby MOVE!
Miss Anything? Being able to take meds for a headache without feeling guilty.
Food cravings: Lemonade & Mac n Cheese.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Same old stuff. Coffee, Chicken, Eggs, and Honey.
Have you started to show yet: Yep. It cracks me up that I have this belly sticking out in front of me.
Gender prediction: Find out next Sunday!
Aches & Pains: This sciatic nerve pain is no joke. My tailbone hurts so bad. And the heartburn is no fun either.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Neither. Just exhausted.
Weekly Wisdom: Don't let people bully you into making a decision that you don't agree with. Go with your own instincts.
Looking forward to: Our gender reveal party!


 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

1 comment: