Image Map

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

22 Weeks!

We're 22 weeks this week! Baby boy is so active and I'm pretty sure he had the hiccups the other day. My belly kept jumping and jumping- it was the coolest thing to watch! The nursery is all cleaned out now and just waiting for paint and furniture. I have had so much fun planning the nursery. This is our inspiration for the walls (via Decorating Sense):

I'm planning on adding in shades of blues and greens to bring in some color and I've found a ton of other little odds and ends that I can't wait to add in!
I've also started working on his quilt and I'm almost finished. I have a million things that I want to make for the walls, but I'm making myself finish one thing before I go to the next. I can't wait to get started!

How far along? 22 weeks, 2 days. I can't get it together lately!
Total weight gain/loss: We had an appointment yesterday and I weighed 152.6, so that's a total of 6lbs so far.
Stretch marks? Nope. I'm convinced they're coming though!
Sleep: Bad, just bad. Super uncomfortable. I'm worn out, so you'd think that I could just sleep anywhere, but that is not the case.
Best moment this week: David and I cleaned out the nursery last weekend and it made me feel so much better. We also got to hear baby boy's heartbeat yesterday, and that's always the highlight of my day!
Miss Anything? I can't think of anything particular at the moment.
Food cravings: Nothing particular, although I do just want to drink juice all day every day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope. Nothing new. Chicken is still a big fat negative.
Have you started to show yet: Yes! And other people can tell now, which is awesome. I had someone offer me their seat the other day. lol
Gender: Boy!
Aches & Pains: The back pain is awful and now I'm starting to have bad leg cramps. The perks keep coming!
Belly Button in or out? In, but it's shallow.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Irritated and cranky. Although dance started back and my kiddos make me happy.
Weekly Wisdom: Go with your gut feeling, no matter what. Don't try and explain or defend your choices.
Looking forward to: My mom is coming over this weekend to help with the nursery! I CANNOT wait to get it all set up!

 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment