Image Map

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

21 Weeks!

We are 21 weeks this week! Baby Boy is moving like CRAZY. We can see him kicking from the outside, which is incredible. My whole belly jumps when he kicks! He mostly likes to stay right underneath my belly button and he's most active right after I wake up in the mornings and around dinner time. We've started trying to get things for the nursery together. I painted his dresser last weekend and we are going to keep working on everything else this weekend. I can't wait to get everything set up! I also started working on his quilt this week. I can't wait until he's here so I can wrap him up in it and snuggle him!

How far along? 21 weeks, 2 days. I'm running behind this week!
Total weight gain/loss: I think I've gained a total of 2 pounds so far.
Stretch marks? Nope. Still using the Mustela lotion. But my stomach is itching like crazy!
Sleep: Ugh. Sleep is terrible. I can't sleep on my back or stomach, but little boy HATES when I try to sleep on my side. He kicks me all the time. It's just really hard to get comfortable, and I can only imagine how it will be when I'm huge!
Best moment this week: Being able to see him kick from the outside AND we think we've picked out his name! But I think we're not sharing it until he's here.
Miss Anything? Being able to make it through the day without being completely exhausted!
Food cravings: Honey Nut Cheerios, Snickers, and Chili Cheese dogs.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much anymore. There are still some foods that aren't appealing, but I'm not sick.
Have you started to show yet: Yep! Loving this little bump! I also had to break down and buy some maternity jeans over the weekend. Not sure how I feel about that. lol
Gender: Boy!
Aches & Pains: Sciatic nerve pain and round ligament pains. They SUCK.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Irritated and cranky.
Weekly Wisdom: I don't really have much wisdom. I would just say that this whole thing is going by SO fast, so prioritizing and making lists is a must. We thought 9 months was a long time, but it's not! We only have 4 to go!


 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment