Image Map

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

25 Weeks!

We are 25 weeks this week! Baby Boy is moving like crazy! I don't know if he's moving more or if I'm just feeling him more because he's bigger. I can only describe what I'm feeling as somersaults. My whole belly lifts and it feels like he's doing these huge rolls. I love sitting and watching my belly move!
I broke down and went to the chiropractor last week and I feel sooo much better. He said that the right side of my body is not aligned with my left so that was causing a lot of my pain (thank you, dance!). My upper back still hurts from the extra weight, but my lower back is so much better and I've actually been able to sleep again.
I know we still have 3 months to go and I have a ton of stuff to do between now and then, but I am so ready for this little boy to be here! I can't wait to wrap him up and snuggle him! Also-- Only 2 more weeks until we are in the third trimester!

How far along? 25 weeks, 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: I've stopped weighing myself because my scale is broken. I have an appointment next Tuesday, so I guess I'll find out then!
Stretch marks? Nope. Super itchy still and every time I look at my belly I expect to see stretch marks!
Sleep: Sleep has actually been sooo much better since I went to the chiropractor. The only exception is that baby boy hates when I sleep on my side. He kicks and squirms until I move half onto my back and half on my side, which isn't the most comfy position!
Best moment this week: Just sitting and watching my belly move. It's crazy! And finding a ton of maternity clothes on the Old Navy clearance rack. Hello, $1 skirts & tanks!
Miss Anything? I don't know if it's something I'm missing, but it is SO hard to choreograph dances with this big belly! I've been working on solos and it's really hard to get around! I'm used to being able to jump around and get up and down and it's completely different now. Also, I think baby boy is squishing my lungs, so breathing is really hard!
Food cravings: Still craving the Kashi Toasted Berry Crumble cereal and now I'm wanting fruit snacks all the time.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Have you started to show yet: This belly is out of control!
Gender: Boy!
Aches & Pains: The back pain is better and so are the calf spasms (thank you bananas and gatorade!), but now the rib pain is ridiculous. I live with an ice pack stuffed under my shirt.
Belly Button in or out? In, but barely!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've only had one pregnant lady breakdown, so I think I'm lucky. However, my patience has disappeared. I have to remind myself not to snap at people at work when they ask me stupid questions.
Weekly Wisdom: Learn to pace yourself and to just say no. I want to do all the things all the time, but I get super tired. I've learned that it's ok to just let some things go and relax.
Looking forward to: *Hopefully* putting the finishing touches on the nursery this week: Hanging the ceiling fan, putting the gallery wall together, and hanging the bookshelves & curtains!


 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment