Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

28 Weeks!

Baby Crossen is 28 weeks this week and we are officially in the third trimester! There isn't a lot to report this week. Still tired, still hard to breathe, and my ribs are still hurting. We had our maternity photos this morning at McConnell Springs and we had a blast. I can't wait to see them!
I'm still in nesting mode, but it's really hard to get things finished when all I want to do is come home and sleep!

How far along? 28 weeks, 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: I think I'm about the same. I don't really think about it too much.
Stretch marks? I found a random one on my leg? None on my belly though, which is surprising.
Sleep: Sleep was terrible last week. I think it was a combination of David not being home and the restless legs that were happening every night. Plus it's really hard to find a position that makes it easy to breathe.
Best moment this week: I finished little man's quilt! I have a million little projects that I've started for him and not finished yet, but I finally buckled down on Sunday and knocked it out. It's not perfect, but considering that I taught myself from the internet, I think it turned out pretty well!
Miss Anything? Just being comfortable. My legs are hurting a lot and I have to prop myself up so I can breathe!
Food cravings: I'm not really craving anything, but recently I'm loving banana walnut muffins and peanut butter sandwiches.
Anything making you queasy or sick: The weather! This humidity is not settling well with me.
Worst moment this week: Having a minor freakout because we have to replace a wall, bathtub, and flooring in our bathroom AND we had to have David's car fixed this week too. LAME.
Gender: Boy!
Aches & Pains: Restless arms and legs.
Belly Button in or out? If I stand up, it's practically gone.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Starting to get a little moody and emotional. I just feel like we're never going to get everything finished!
Weekly Wisdom: Prioritize. I can't do all the things and make all the things, so I have to figure out what is most important.
Looking forward to: Seeing our maternity pictures!


 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment