Image Map

Thursday, October 2, 2014

36 Weeks!

Baby Crossen is 36 weeks this week and this mama is exhausted! This blog post is way late this week, but between dance and work and everything else, I just haven't had the chance to sit down. This past week was a little crazy. On top of both jobs, I had a bunch of things to do around the house and I made all the treats for a baby shower for one of my bffs. I'm definitely not used to scaling back and it makes me cranky to realize that I can't do as much as I used to.
We go to the OB tomorrow morning for an ultrasound. Everyone cross your fingers that this little boy has decided that he wants to be head down and wants to stay that way!
I really can't believe that we're having a baby this month. Half the time I feel like we just found out we were pregnant and the other half I feel like I've been pregnant forever. It's crazy to think that this little boy is going to be here any time now! It's also insane that they only give you 2 days in the hospital and then they trust you enough to send you home alone to figure out how to care for this little person. I'm super glad I have my mom here to help us!

How far along? 36 weeks, 3 days.
Total weight gain/loss: I weighed myself today and it was 176, so I've gained an even 30lbs.
Stretch marks? No new ones, which is a huge surprise.
Sleep: Sleep is so bad. There's no being comfortable anymore. Once I get comfortable and fall asleep, baby boy decides to start dancing and rolling around and wakes me up.
Best moment this week: I can't really think of anything in particular. This week has been kind of rough- being uncomfortable and exhausted does not make for a happy mama. However, it's pretty exciting now that it's October and we can say that he'll be here THIS month!
Miss Anything? Being able to stand on my feet without having them swell!
Food cravings: The food aversions have come back, although they're not as bad as the first trimester. It's back to macaroni and cheese and fruit for me!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Most food is making queasy at the moment.
Worst moment this week: Headaches and backaches!
Gender: Boy!
Aches & Pains: The braxton hicks have gotten worse and I'm starting to have little twinges in my lower back.
Wedding rings on or off? On, but I'm about to take them off because my fingers are swollen.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I wouldn't say moody, so much as over it. I don't have the patience to put up with people.
Weekly Wisdom: Be prepared! Baby can come at any time!
Looking forward to: Ultrasound in the morning!


 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment