Image Map

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Growing Baby 2- Fifteen Weeks!

I managed to take this picture on Thursday, when I hit 15 weeks, but am just now getting the chance to sit down and write. It's a rare moment in this house when everyone else is still asleep and I get to sit down for just a minute by myself. I know those moments will be even fewer once this baby is here, but I'm ok with that.



I think these early weeks are pretty uneventful. Now that I'm feeling better, there isn't much to report. My OB warned me that the aches and pains would start sooner this time around and he was right. I started seeing the chiropractor toward the end of my second trimester with Sawyer, but I think I'm going to have to go a lot sooner this time around. The tailbone pain is insane.

In much more exciting news, we only have a few more days to wait until we know if this baby is a boy or girl! I love the idea of having a daughter and all the tutus and hairbows that come with it, but I also love the idea of Sawyer having a brother (and getting to reuse all of his super cute baby clothes!). We obviously don't care either way, but it will just be so nice to finally know! I'm a planner and I hate waiting and I'm definitely ready to pick a name and plan a nursery! I'm also excited to celebrate with our loved ones at our gender reveal. I know that some people knock them, but it's just a fun way to get to learn a little something extra about this little one!

I've been feeling a little guilty lately because half the time I forget I'm pregnant and I don't think I'm spending as much time focusing on this baby as I did with Sawyer, but with an energetic toddler running around there's not much I can do about it. But I can assure you sweet little one, that we are so incredibly excited for you and cannot wait until you are here!





 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment