Image Map

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Growing Baby 2- 21 Weeks!

21 weeks this week! It's crazy how fast these weeks are going.



I feel like at this point when I was pregnant with Sawyer, I had started getting things ready for him. I had the nursery planned and had bought furniture. We haven't done anything for this kiddo yet. I still have to finish Sawyer's room from when we moved! So much to do and so little time.

We've been at the beach this week, which has been so nice. We are staying on Anna Maria Island and it is by far the best beach I have ever been to. It's been so nice to get a break from everything back home. Sawyer LOVES the ocean and the beach. He is pretty fearless when it comes to water, which is exciting and terrifying for me. It's hard to believe that when we come back next year, we will have 2 little ones in tow.

I'm definitely feeling the aches and pains of pregnancy a lot earlier this time around. It's already getting uncomfortable/painful to lift and carry Sawyer and my energy level is so low. I'm in bed most nights by 9 because I can't keep my eyes open. I'd probably go to bed earlier than that if Sawyer would let me!

We have our next ultrasound on Tuesday and I can't wait to see how big this little man has gotten!





 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment