Image Map

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

33 Weeks!

Baby Crossen is 33 weeks this week! I can't believe that we're in the home stretch! The past two weeks have been pretty difficult. I've been super uncomfortable and haven't had much sleep at all, plus dance started back. As happy as I am about that, I didn't anticipate how hard it would be on my body to stand on my feet and dance around after a full day of work!
We had a check up last week and our OB still says I'm measuring big. He's not sure if it's the baby or a lot of fluid, so we're having an ultrasound at 36 weeks to see how big he is. He's also going to be checking to see if Little Man is still breech. I've thought a lot about it and have decided that even if they think he is big, I'm not going to let them induce me (unless of course he's in danger). All the research I've done on induction and Pitocin just make it clear to me that it's not worth it. I'm more worried about the fact that he's been breech this whole time! Keep your fingers crossed that he decides to flip around soon!
Also- this is not the most exciting chalkboard. I could barely keep my eyes open long enough to draw it!

How far along? 33 weeks, 2 days.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm up to 169 from 146, so 23 lbs.
Stretch marks? Just on the inside of my legs, which makes no sense.
Sleep: Sleep is awful. I can't breathe when I lie down and no amount of pillows helps me get comfortable.
Best moment this week: Seeing all my little kiddos at dance class! Some of their questions about my belly and the baby were hilarious! "What's he doing in there?" "Do you have a baby in your belly? Why? Does it hurt?" "Ms. Ashley! You got a fat belly over the summer!"
Miss Anything? Ease of movement. Breathing.
Food cravings: Chocolate Milk!
Anything making you queasy or sick: As much as I loved Kettle Corn last week, I hate it this week. I made a bag and had to throw it out because it smelled so bad.
Worst moment this week: Worst pregnant moment: I had the worst stomach pains/Braxton Hicks on Monday. They were taking my breath. Worst non-pregnant moment: Our "fixed" bathroom is broken again and we have a huge new leak spot on our ceiling.
Gender: Boy!
Aches & Pains: I had awful stomach cramps on Monday. I also think I've started having Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? It's starting to pop out a little bit.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody and tired.
Weekly Wisdom: Stick to your guns. Don't accept things from your doctor just because they're a doctor. Do your research and make informed decisions.
Looking forward to: Our baby shower at the dance studio tomorrow! And consignment sale shopping with mom this weekend!


 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment