Image Map

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

One Year Ago Today

One year ago today, we found out we were pregnant! If you had told me the morning that we found out that I would be so completely head over heels for a chunky, blonde haired, blue eyed, smiling baby boy, I would have believed you...but I wouldn't have understood it. This little boy is everything. He's exhausting, but he is so much fun. Our worlds revolve around making this little guy smile.

Before I took the test, I had an inkling that I was pregnant, but I was too scared/nervous to get my hopes up. When the test came out positive, all of the cute ways I had imagined telling David flew out the window and I just ran out and jumped on him. I think we were both in a state of disbelief and shock.

It feels like it was just yesterday, but at the same time, it feels like ages ago. As awful as the food aversions and back pain were, I loved being pregnant and it flew by way too fast...and now I have an almost 4 month old!

This past year has been a crazy, exciting, terrifying, amazing adventure and I can't wait to see what happens next!





 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment