Image Map

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Growing Baby 2- 20 Weeks!

It's getting harder and harder to write these updates every week. Chasing a toddler and keeping up with everything else usually takes priority and by the time Sawyer is asleep, I'm ready to crash too!

I took this picture on time last week, but am just now posting.

Here we are at 20 weeks! It's so crazy that we are halfway through this pregnancy.



I wrote last week that I had to go to triage for headaches. I ended up back there last Wednesday because the headaches just wouldn't stop. They gave me more fluids and meds and thankfully my blood pressure stayed down. The headaches actually lasted until a few days ago, which was scary and frustrating. They're still not sure what caused them, but hopefully they are gone for good now!





 photo casa-sig_zps65cf4dc9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment